- Offering resources and support such as specific loans, grants, and technical assistance to either start or further develop their agricultural businesses.
- Providing formal education, focused training, and networking opportunities through workshops, conferences, field days, and other events for the farming communities.
- Offering scholarships to women who are interested and invested in pursuing careers in agriculture and agribusiness.
- Supporting the interest and rights of women in agriculture and advocating for policies that benefit all farmers and ranchers.
- Linking women with women in the industry to build food systems and healthy, sustainable rural communities.
- Providing access and/or grants to alternatives for childcare in rural areas.
- Conducting research in the agriculture field.
Women in Agriculture Women have always had a central and significant role in the US agriculture sector, and their integral participation and …
The Bee Effect: Keeping the World Abuzz The Bee Effect: Keeping the World Abuzz We have all heard about the “butterfly …